CD-2008 5~20pcs automatic wet wipe machine is highly renowned for ease of operation and impressive durability. We adopt 304 stainless steel for all the devices that being contact with liquid to offer remarkable resistance.
Moreover, PLC (programmable logic controller) is utilized to control the whole wet wipe machinery. Our tissue production line is ruggedly designed to implement the entire production process from raw material to finished product in fast and clean manner.
1. The finished product is neat and small for easy carrying.
2. Stacking unit involves the use of servomotor to deliver fast stacking speed.
3. Folding unit is driven by variable-frequency drive, allowing for adjustable motor speed.
4. This automatic wet wipe machine is fitted with touch-screen for convenient adjustment.
5. Packaging unit is compatible with stepper motor or servomotor. Customers are allowed to make selection accordingly.
|Power supply||380V 50HZ|
|Power||12kW (folding unit: 6kW, packaging unit: 6kW)|
|Feeding size||(160 to 220) × Ф1000mm (W × D)|
|Special structure||Stainless steel housing|
|Applicable material||Spunlace nonwoven, hot melt nonwoven|
|Material gram weight||40 to 80g/m2|
|Single piece size (unfolded)||(160 to 220) × (160 to 220)mm (L × W)|
|Single piece size (folded)||(80 to 110) × (65 to 75)mm (L × W)|
|Folding rate||200 to 300pcs/min|
|Folding method||Z folding, ZZ folding, and then V folding|
|Counting method||Automatic counting system|
|Package size||(140 to 180) × (70 to 90) × (10 to 30)mm (L × W × H)|
|Packaging rate||20 to 40 packs per min|
|Other units||Punching unit, labeling unit, roller-type date printing unit|
|Controlling system||PLC, colorful touch-screen|
|Machine dimension||7900 × 1100 × 2200mm (L × W × H)|
|Water tank size||1000 × 1000 × 1900mm (L × W × H)|
|Machine weight||4800 kg|
Folding raw material → wetting → cutting to desirable size → stacking and counting → automatically transporting to packing unit → feeding wet wipes and forming bag → middle sealing → end sealing → finished products output